Milk 1 litre.
Citric acid ½ tsp.
Sugar 1 tsp.
Water 5 cup
Sugar 1½ cup
Vanilla essence (optional) ½ tsp.
1. Boil the milk and add the citric acid to make the paneer.
2. Once the paneer separates from the whey, strain and wash it
3. Tie the paneer in a muslin cloth and squeeze out the excess water.
4. Now add 1 tsp. sugar to it and knead the paneer well.
5. Divide the paneer dough into small balls and keep aside.
6. Make a syrup with the sugar and water, then add the balls while the
syrup is boiling.(Add vanilla essence if necessary)
7.Cover with a lid and continue to boil it for 15 minutes.
8. Remove from heat and keep to cool.
You can use Ricotta cheese instead of Paneer, But the taste still
differs a lot. But you can try using Ricotta cheese with the same process for Rasaghulla
This recipe is rated ***Buy a Handy Recipe card for this recipe