1) Fish - 250 gms
Cook the fish seperately in boiling water with 2 tsp of salt and then
take the fish and separate them into very small pieces , Take the bones off
the fish completely
2) Soy Sauce - 300 gms
3) 200 gms Ginger cut into small pieces
4) 300gms Garlic cut into small pieces
5) Coriander leaves
6)1 Onion cut into long pieces
7) All purpose flour - 200 gms
8) Egg - 1
9) Bell pepper - 1 cut into small pieces
10) Agin-o-motto - a pinch
11) chilli powder, salt, black pepper to taste
1) Mix the all purpose flour, beaten egg, ginger garlic paste, salt,
powder to make a paste.
2) Add the fish to the paste and let it for 45 minutes
3) Heat some oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken.
4) Heat a little oil in a pan and fry the onions, bell pepper, ginger
5) Add the soy sauce and let it boil
6) Add the fried fish pieces to the boiling mixture.
7) Add the agin-o-motto and coriander leaves
This recipe is rated **Buy a Handy Recipe card for this recipe