Our New Website http://www.hotdishes.net
1) 1 kg of small pieces of boneless fish
2) 200 gms Ginger cut into small pieces
3) 300 gms Garlic cut into small pieces
4) Coriander leaves
5)1 Onion cut into long pieces
6) All purpose flour - 200 gms
7) Egg - 1
8) Bell pepper - 1 cut into small pieces
9) Agin-o-motto - a pinch
10) chilli powder, salt, black pepper to taste
11) Vinegar - 5 tablespoons
12) Green chillies - 10 cut into small pieces
1) Mix the all purpose flour, beaten egg, ginger garlic paste, salt, chilli powder to make a paste.
2) Add the fish to the paste and let it for 45 minutes
3) Heat some oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken.
4) Heat a little oil in a pan and fry the onions, bell pepper, ginger and garlic pieces, cut green chillies.
5)Add the vinegar
6) Add the fried fish pieces to the boiling mixture.
7) Add the agin-o-motto and coriander leaves.