1) 1 kg of small pieces of chicken
2) Soy Sauce - 300 gms
3) 200 gms Ginger cut into small pieces
4) 300gms Garlic cut into small pieces
5) Coriander leaves
6)1 Onion cut into long pieces
7) All purpose flour - 200 gms
8) Egg - 1
9) Bell pepper - 1 cut into small pieces
10) Agin-o-motto - a pinch
11) chilli powder, salt, black pepper to taste
1) Mix the all purpose flour, beaten egg, ginger garlic paste, salt, chilli powder to make a paste.
2) Add the chicken to the paste and let it for 45 minutes
3) Heat some oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken.
4) Heat a little oil in a pan and fry the onions, bell pepper, ginger and garlic pieces.
5) Add the soy sauce and let it boil
6) Add the fried chicken pieces to the boiling mixture.
7) Add the agin-o-motto and coriander leaves.
This recipe is rated ****Buy a Handy Recipe card for this recipe
print this recipe